Crest Chocolate Fundraiser
Crest Chocolates have a great assortment of $1.00 RRP and $2.50 RRP fundraising chocolate bars for your next chocolate fundraiser.
Australian Fundraising are proud to market and sell the range of Crest’s chocolate fundraising bars. We’ve been doing so for over 10 years. We know from experience that the Crest fundraising chocolate program is proven and successful. Otherwise we wouldn’t be selling them!
EARLY 2014 PRE-REGISTRATION PRIZES
Pre-register or book the CREST CHOCOLATE FUNDRAISER by 20 December 2013, run anytime in 2014 and receive the following:
1. Depending on the net carry packs you sell, you can choose a Prize from our MAJOR EARLY BOOKING REWARDS PRIZE LIST. Click here to view and download/print. This Prize List is available if you don’t take the Individual Seller Prizes.
2. WIN $5,000 CASH Run anytime in 2014 and your group will automatically go into a draw to win $5,000 cash. NSW Permit LTPS/13/07632. Click here for the Terms and Conditions.
Crest Chocolates is a family owned and operated Australian company which has been producing premium chocolate fundraising bars for over 15 years. They are successful: great tasting chocolate, a wide variety for all tastes and ages, free individual reward prizes for your sellers and they sell equally to the major foreign owned brands.
They offer the highest profit at $31.25 per carry pack ($1.25 per bar). They give back more being a family owned and run business.
An example is Worongary State School that sold more with the Crest Original Chocolate Fundraising Bars and with the high $31.25 profit per carry pack compared to $20 profit per carry pack Worongary increased their profit by over $6,000 or 50% more.
You will appreciate our friendly and efficient service, how you don’t have to pay anything up front to approved customers, the free incentive reward prizes option for your sellers, the parent’s letter templates, the high sales and profit and the ability to return unsold chocolates (terms apply).
The variety of bars are pre-mixed in the carry packs boxes to save you time and effort and it makes selling easy.
Crest premium assorted chocolate bars are not sold in the retail stores so that they can’t be discounted by the supermarket chains just when your fundraiser commences.
Click here for a quick snap shot of the Crest Chocolate fundraiser.
Everybody wins with the higher profit all the time!
|No of carry packs||Your profit
At $20.00/carry pack
|Your extra profit with Crest
What extra improvements, more resources, cover more camp costs could you do with the extra profit per carry pack?
CREST CHOCOLATES - TREAT PACKS
$1.00 Crest Chocolate Treat Packs =
$19.20 profit per carry pack - $0.40 per bar
The $1.00 RRP 35g Crest chocolate bars are another profitable and popular favourite. The six flavours are pre-mixed in the carry packs boxes to save you time and effort and it makes selling easy.
ONLY ONE COIN!
SIX FLAVOURS – something for everyone! $1.00 RRP Range Flavours
- Dark Chocolate
- Cookies and White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Honeycomb Crunch
CREST CHOCOLATES - ORIGINAL PACKS
$2.50 RRP Crest Chocolate Original Packs
$31.25 profit per Original carry pack - $1.25 per bar
Unlike other brands, Crest chocolates are not available in retail stores so you sell more. Each carry pack is PRE-MIXED for your convenience. Crest Chocolates is Australian made and owned.
The $2.50 RRP 85g Crest chocolate bars are a proven performer - and most profitable. They’re easy to sell!
$2.50 range of flavours are pre-mixed in the carry packs for your convenience. Just hand them out!
- Macadamia Crunch
- Mint Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Scorched Almond
- Coconut Rough
REWARDS - YOUR CHOICE
You can choose one reward from these two options:
OPTION 1: Individual Seller Prizes
We ship a range of free individual reward prizes prior to the start of your chocolate drive. When your sellers return their monies they can instantly select their prize. Watch your sales and profits increase!
- Achieve greater excitement and increased participation from your seller
- Reward your sellers with a job well done
- Our prizes are a great way for you to say “Thank you” to your sellers
OPTION 2: Free Chocolates
We supply one free carry pack for each net 50 carry packs purchased. Sell these to increase your profits even further or to create your own prize program.
|"Dealing with the friendly office staff at Australian Fundraising is exceptional, professional and hassle free. Due to the popular sales and the profit margin from these chocolate bars many of our families are very grateful that their child can experience this trip. It is a very easy and stress free method and a great fundraiser. I can highly recommend Australian Fundraising for a fantastic method to fundraise for any club, school or organisation". Paul Ball|
How does it work?
It’s as easy as...
- Plan the date that you want to hand out the chocolate carry packs to your families/students/members, and the return date for monies and unsold chocolates after a suggested 2 week selling period.
- Determine the number of carry packs that you require – we suggest one carry pack per family/member.
- Book online or download the booking form or phone us on 1800 657 489.
- We despatch your order according to your requested date. We email parent’s letters for use by you.
- Commence selling – hand out the carry packs with parent’s letters. We suggest a selling period of 2 weeks.
- Collect monies and unsold chocolates over the next two weeks. Use our free computer accounting software to keep records of sold/unsold chocolates or you can use the hardcopy tally sheets.
- For orders of 60 carry packs or more, return a minimum of four (4) unsold, unopened cartons (each containing 6 carry packs) of chocolates to our premises within 28 days of receiving the initial order.
- Payment terms: Pay the original invoice or an adjusted invoice following any returns within 28 days of the initial invoice date.
* Stock returned in saleable condition. Minimum return is 4 cartons (24 carry packs) – Credit will only be issued for returns on full unopened cartons.
** Minimum order is 18 carry packs. A small freight surcharge may apply to country areas.
*** Your profit is based on your organisation remaining under the GST turnover threshold.
Book or register your interest by 20 December 2013, run anytime in 2014 and you will receive BONUS PRIZES detailed here. Use the bonus prizes to make extra money for your group or as a major prize for your sellers.
School Fun Runs and school walk-a-thons. Why do they work?
This is the third in our series of our free school fundraising tips for running a School walk-a-thon and a School Fun Run. We hope they are all useful to you. A school walk-a-thon or a school fun run is a great …
Getting More People to Join Your Walk-a-thon Fundraising Event
This is the second of our free school fundraising tips for running a School walk-a-thon and a School Fun Run. We hope it is informative for you. Part of your fundraising plan is to find ways to effectively promote the …
"A big thank-you to everyone at Australian Fundraising. Our chocolate drive was a success (again) thanks to all your help and support. The new $1.00 Crest Chocolates were easy to sell and the flavours and quality were excellent for the price. The free prizes you provided were a great incentive for the children to participate and I would definitely recommend this fundraiser."
P&C Committee Vienna Woods State School
"On behalf of the Calvary Christian College P&F Fundraising Committee, I would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for your generous assistance in our recent chocolate drive. The quality and range of product provided and the prizes to be presented ensured the drive was a great success by encouraging students and parents to sell more". Sandra McKevitt