Hamilton Island Raffle Fundraiser
This is a raffle fundraiser just for your group. Someone in your group or community will win the holiday. An iconic holiday destination and tickets are only $2.00 RRP each!
This raffle fundraiser is perfect for any term/season fundraiser and as a major fete raffle where you will significantly increase your overall profit.
NO MONEY UP FRONT to approved groups
We offer a payment plan of 20% after 30 days from despatch of your raffle books and the balance of 80% two (2) weeks prior to your draw. No pressure on your cash flow!
Your Hamilton Island Raffle Fundraiser is completely set up for you: we supply the holiday and airfare draw prizes, your professionally printed raffle tickets, seller incentive prizes, posters and FREE tally software.
Your families are encouraged to support your raffle fundraiser through a very credible and professional raffle program. And it’s easy to sell the tickets with the holiday draw raffle on offer.
Your winners have up to 12 months to use their holiday certificate.
Give your raffle a great start! Encourage your participants to get out and sell their books of tickets quickly! Book one or more of your self-run raffle fundraisers by 30 June 2013, run anytime in 2013 and we will supply you 10 Silicone Slap Watches and 20 Silicone Sports Watches valued at $300.
Use the watches as extra incentives for the first sellers to sell and return their monies from selling their raffle books.
OTHER INCENTIVE PRIZES FOR YOUR SELLERS ARE DETAILED BELOW
EVERYBODY WILL WANT TO WIN THIS EXCITING HOLIDAY PRIZE!
Your winners stay in the 4 star Reef View Hotel on this premier
Australian island holiday destination
Perfectly situated on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, amongst Queensland’s 74 Whitsunday Islands, Hamilton Island offers an experience like no other: glorious weather, azure waters, brilliant beaches, awe-inspiring coral reefs, fascinating flora and fauna, fine food, and activities almost too numerous to mention.
Included in the 4 night, 5 night and 7 night raffle prize packages are:
- Virgin Australia air travel vouchers
- Accommodation for two (2) adults and two (2) children (0-12 years) in the 4-star Reef View Hotel in a Garden View Room using existing bedding**
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport/marina transfers
- Use of paddle skis, windsurfers, catamarans & snorkelling equipment
- Use of Island Shuttle
- Use of gym, spa, sauna, tennis & squash court hire
- Kids Stay and Eat Free Program (kids 0-12 years stay free when sharing with parents/care givers and using existing bedding. Kids 0-12 years eat free when dining with parents at selected restaurants and choosing from the special kids menu).
- Your winners will have up to 12 months to use the holiday accommodation and airfare travel vouchers from the date we supply the vouchers.
- The holiday vouchers can be used over the June/July and September/October Australian school holiday periods***
Our cost includes the comprehensive development of the complete raffle fundraiser for you:
- Complete initial and on-going support from our sales consultants
- The holiday and air travel prizes
- Your professionally printed raffle tickets that include your logo/emblem
- Any changes to the tickets should you want to include additional prizes
- Promotional posters
- Draft parent’s letters
- Seller incentive prizes, including the support wristbands
- Courier costs
- Accounting tally software program that will greatly assist you in managing your fundraiser
FREE INCENTIVE PRIZES
In addition we supply an iPod shuffle 2GB which you can offer as a prize for your highest seller or draw for all who sell a full book of tickets.
By using the prizes you:
- Achieve greater excitement and increased participation from your sellers
reward your sellers for a job well done
- add FUN to your fundraiser and say "Thank you" to your participating sellers for the extra effort they put forward
How does it work?
It’s as easy as...
- Contact our office about selecting the most effective and profitable book package that best suits your group.
- Plan your draw date, the date you want to hand out the raffle books which we suggest is a minimum of 6 weeks before your draw date. This allows your families/members a selling period of a minimum of 4 weeks and then a 2 week reminder period.
- Obtain the necessary permits (ACT, WA only) or your Declared Status for Victoria.
- Book online or download the booking form or phone us on 1800 657 489. Email your emblem/logo here.
- We’ll get the artwork for your raffle ticket to you within 24-48 hours. We despatch the raffle books to you approximately 10-14 days after your approval of the raffle ticket artwork, together with your co-ordinator’s how to/information pack and posters.
- Place the promotion posters around your premises.
- Commence selling - hand out the books to your families/members. Use our free computer accounting software to automatically keep records of sold books/tickets. Or you can use the hard copy tally sheets.
- Pay the 20% first payment 4 weeks after the receipt of your books. Our payment terms have been designed to take pressure off your cash flows.
- Pay the balance of 80% two weeks before your draw which allows sufficient time to get your holiday certificates to you for your draw, and we also despatch the reward prizes for your sellers (not allowable in VIC).
Pricing and profits
Professionally printed book covers and raffle tickets
The Hamilton Island destination will in its own right create a high level of interest, and we will support your raffle further by supplying colour book covers and colour raffle tickets.
Conditions: Accommodation and airfare certificates will be issued to the winner who will book their own accommodation and travel. The certificates cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and must be taken intact. The certificates are valid for use for up to twelve months from their issue dates.
* The accommodation component includes room accommodation, full buffet breakfast daily, return airport/marina transfers, use of paddle skis, windsurfers, catamarans & snorkelling equipment, use of Island Shuttle, use of gym, spa, sauna, tennis & squash court hire. Accommodation is subject to availability.
**There’s no charge for children 0-12 years of age sharing a room with their parents/care givers, using existing bedding. Children aged up to 12 years eat free when dining with their parents/care givers at participating restaurants and choosing from the special Kids Eat Free children’s menu.
*** The accommodation prize is available for use over the June/July and September/October Australian school holiday periods at a surcharge of $50 per room per night. It cannot be used over the Christmas and Easter festive seasons and Hamilton Island Race Week. Hamilton Island Enterprises is the not the promoter.
Request a free fundraising kit
View on-screen, save and print:
|Hamilton Island Raffle Info Brochure (includes raffle details, book sizes, costs and bonus prizes)>||VIEW|
|Latest Product Catalogue||VIEW|
|Latest Special Offers||VIEW|
|Hamilton Island Raffle Info Brochure (includes raffle details, book sizes, costs and bonus prizes)|
|Latest Product Catalogue|
|Latest Special Offers|
Fundraising suitable for:
|Primary Schools||High Schools|
|Childcare / Playgroups||Sporting Groups|
|Guides / Scouts||Charity Groups|
A Word from our customers...
"We have run fundraising raffles for the last few years and always get amazing results. We can't wait to try out the Hamilton Island one!"
J.M, P and C Fundraising Co-ordinator