Cancer Council Sunscreen Fundraiser
RAISE FUNDS WITH A GREAT COMMUNITY SERVICE MESSAGE!
Prepare for summer! Organise your Cancer Council SPF 30+ high protection sunscreen fundraiser!
Cancer Council Sunscreen products are one of the most trusted ranges of health care products. Produced in Australia to offer the highest protection from the sun.
We supply a full colour order form brochure for each of your participants, free support wristbands or run it as an in-hand fundraiser.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS VALUED AT OVER $140!
For each of our fundraising programs utilised by your group, we will supply a discount voucher sheet to all of your families/participants who support your fundraisers.
For instance, when your participants/families buy/sell just one Cancer Council item they will receive over $140 in discount vouchers. Everyone is a winner when they support your fundraiser!
Designed to increase the support for your fundraisers which in turn will increase your profits for no extra effort on your part. The vouchers will be despatched to you with the prizes or product and are available all year round.
HIGHEST PROFIT SUNSCREEN FUNDRAISER!
The daffodil is a symbol of hope.
You make $2.80 - $9.60 Profit per item. Plus sell one or more units of Cancer Council sunscreen and receive a free support wristband!
A wide variety of Cancer Council SPF30+ sun safety products.
Enhanced UVA protection for those exposed to the harsh sun on a regular basis. Very high SPF30+ protection. 3 hours water resistant. Available in 75ml Roll On and 220ml bottle. 220ml bottle offers AMAZING value with 10% extra value.
Specially formulated for delicate skin. This gentle, fragrance free, very high protection is ideal for kids on the go. 4 hours water resistant. Available in 110ml tubes.
Suitable for everybody, everyday. Light, non-oily, moisturising sunscreen cream that rubs on easily. 2 hours water resistant. Available in 100ml tubes, 50ml Ezi Clips, 1 litre pump pack.
A very high protection, sweat and water resistant sunscreen for sports enthusiasts. 4 hours water resistant. Available in 110ml tubes and 50ml Ezi Clips.
REPEL PLUS SPF30+
With insect repellent. Dual use sunscreen provides sun protection as well as repelling annoying flies and mosquitos. 2 hours water resistant. Available in 110ml tubes and 50ml Ezi Clips.
Light feel, non-oily moisturizing face sunscreen for daily use with moisturiser, aloe vera and a delicate fragrance. Available in 75ml tube.
A high protection, low irritant sunscreen formulated with micronized zinc oxide to reduce allergy potential. Designed for those who have sensitive skin. Available in 110ml tubes.
How does it work?
Sunscreen In-Hand Immediate Sales Program is as easy as...
- Plan the date that you want to hand out the sunscreen carry packs to your families/students/members, and the return date for monies and unsold sunscreen after a suggested 2 week selling period.
- Determine the number of carry packs that you require – we suggest one carry pack per family/member.
- Order online or download the order form or phone on 1800 657 489.
- We despatch your order according to your requested date. We email parent’s letters for use by you.
- Commence selling – hand out the carry packs with parent’s letters. We suggest a selling period of 2-3 weeks. Use our hardcopy tally sheets to track sales.
- Collect monies and unsold sunscreen over the next two weeks.
- Return unsold, untouched carry packs of sunscreen to our premises with 28 days of receiving the initial order. The cost of freight/courier/postage is to your account.
- Pay the original invoice or an adjusted invoice following any returns within 28 days of the initial invoice date.
Sunscreen Order Form Program is as easy as...
- Plan your start date to hand out the free order forms that we provide you, the date for the return of orders and monies after allowing a 2 week selling period, and the number of brochures you require.
- Order online or download the booking form or phone on 1800 657 489.
- We despatch your order forms and your co-ordinator’s how to/information pack to arrive well before the date you want to hand out your order forms.
- Commence selling - hand out the order forms and parent’s letters to your families/members.
- Collect the order forms and monies, use the hardcopy tally sheets to generate your sunscreen orders.
- Fax/email your sunscreen order to our office. We will despatch your order and prizes within 14 days from the payment of your invoice.
View on-screen, save and print:
|Cancer Council Sunscreen Order Form||VIEW|
|Latest Product Catalogue||VIEW|
|Latest Special Offers||VIEW|
|Cancer Council Sunscreen Order Form|
|Latest Product Catalogue|
|Latest Special Offers|
Fundraising suitable for:
|Primary Schools||High Schools|
|Childcare / Playgroups||Sporting Groups|
|Guides / Scouts||Charity Groups|
A Word from our customers...
"This fundraiser was a great hit at our school. A quality product with the added bonus of proceeds that go back to the Cancer Council. Our families were thrilled at the opportunity to support the school and purchase something they always need too."
“I found the product really easy to sell and your order form and process made it very easy to organise.”
Cindy, Mount Isa Multi Sports Club
Sold 100 units from 20 order forms