Please take a moment to read all terms and conditions relating to competitions and bonus incentives offered by Australian Fundraising.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “WIN AN IPAD PROMOTION”
Conditions of Entry Acceptance of conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
Game of Skill
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Restrictions on entry.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents except:
a. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
b. Immediate families of directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
c. Persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win this promotion (except in the case of a legal change of name)
d. Persons who have breached the terms and conditions of this promotion.
4. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain approval from their parent, carer or guardian to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one entry person will be accepted for each fundraising program.
Duration of Competition
7. There are four (4) competition periods namely:
a. Term 1 – Commences 12.00pm (AEST) on 4 February 2013 and closes 12.00pm (AEST) on 31 March 2013. Entries will be judged by 5 April 2013.
b. Term 2 – Commences 0.01am (AEST) on 1 April 2013 and closes 12.00pm (AEST) on 28 June 2013. Entries will be judged by 5 July 2013.
c. Term 3 – Commences 0.01am (AEST) on 29 June 2013 and closes 12.00pm (AEST) 27 September 2013. Entries will be judged by 4 October 2013.
d. Term 4 – Commences 0.01am (AEST) on 28 September 2013 and closes 12.00pm (AEST) 29 November 2013. Entries will be judged by 6 December 2013.
8. Each term a selected winner from the entries received from Eligible Entrants during each of the four (4) competition periods will receive an iPad (4th Gen) 16GB WiFi valued at $539 RRP (incl GST). The fundraising group that the winner is associated will win two (2) iPad (4th Gen) 16GB WiFi each valued at $539 RRP (incl GST).
9. If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent, carer or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a variation in prize value.
11. A total of twelve (12) iPad (4th Gen) 16GB WiFi will be distributed at a total prize pool of $6,468 RRP (incl GST).
How to Enter
12. Entrants will be directed to the web site associated with the fundraising program that their group is utilising, namely:
a. Billy G Gourmet Cookie and Biscuit Dough: www.billygcookiedough.com.au
b. My School Walk or Run For Fun: www.myschoolathon.com.au
c. Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Resort, Sydney Raffles: www.rafflefundraising.com.au
d. Luxury Designer Greeting Cards, Cancer Council Sunscreen, Scratch & Support, Crest Chocolates: www.fundraisingpromotion.com.au
13. Entrants will pick the number of number of differences between two drawings shown on the web site and answer in 50 words or less “Why is fundraising important to your school, child care centre, kindergarten, club, group?"
14. Entrants will complete the Entry Form in full on the relative web site. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries are ineligible to win a prize.
15. Entrants must have read these Terms and Conditions in full and having done so, tick “Yes” to having read the Terms and Conditions on the websites as a condition of entry.
16. All Eligible Entries must include all mandatory information as listed on the Entry Form. All entries must be original and must not incorporate material that has been previously published or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
Assessment of Entries
19. The selection of the winners will be determined by the Promoter from the Eligible Entrants who correctly answered the number of differences between the two drawings and then the most understanding and appreciative of these entrant's 50 words or less answer to “Why is fundraising important to your school, child care centre, kindergarten, club, group?”
20. The selections will take place at BLC International Pty Ltd, 1A/43-45 Spine Street, Sumner Park QLD 4074.
21. The selection of the winner is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winners will be selected from the entries received from Eligible Entrants during each of the four (4) competition periods. Notification of Winners.
23. Winners for each competition term will be advised by phone and email and their details listed on the various web sites as follows:
Term 1 – winner announced on 9 April 2013
Term 2 – winner announced on 9 July 2013
Term 3 – winner announced on 8 October 2013
Term 4 – winner announced on 10 December 2013
24. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or any of the terms of entry applying to this competition or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this competition without notice but subject to State and Territory legislation.
Exclusions and Liability
25. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. If for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. Each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or illegible entries. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Use of Personal Information
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Winner agrees to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation including, but not limited to, photographs and interviews and agrees that their name and town or city may be published by the Promoter including on national television, in newspapers, magazines and online.
29. The Promoter is BLC International Pty Ltd (ABN 45 116 799 181) 1A/43-45 Spine Street, Sumner Park QLD 4074 Ph 07 3279 0140