OUR LATEST CRUISE RAFFLE FUNDRAISER IS A WINNER
Cruises are the most sought after family holidays.
Now you can run your very own CRUISE RAFFLE with complete ease.
NO MONEY UP FRONT* 45-72% PROFIT
"It was a pleasure dealing with Australian Fundraising with our major raffle. To set up the fundraiser, all that was required was a simple phone call, the artwork was generated within 24 hours and printed in such a short timeframe. The professional colour raffle books and promotional posters helped promote the raffle prize. The prize was well received and the winners were over the moon when they found out they had won the prize. Thanks for all your assistance." — Samantha Richards
2017 Early Booking Bonuses
Book by 30 April, run anytime in 2017 and your school will receive some great bonuses. Click here to view our special 2017 Early Booking Bonuses.
Cruise Holiday Raffle Fundraiser
OUR RAFFLE FUNDRAISING IDEAS ARE EASY TO ORGANISE AND RUN. THE NEW CRUISE RAFFLE WILL BE A REAL WINNER FOR YOUR NEXT FUNDRAISER. IT WILL BE EXTREMELY WELL RECEIVED BY YOUR FAMILIES AND SELLERS AS CRUISE HOLIDAYS ARE SO POPULAR AND BECAUSE OF THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE EXCLUSIVE CRUISEABOUT VOUCHER.
This major, self run raffle fundraiser is completely organised on your behalf.
THE CRUISE HOLIDAY
- Winners will receive a $5,000 voucher from Cruiseabout, Australia’s foremost travel agency for cruises, including flights and accommodation.
- The voucher has a use by of 2 years from your draw date allowing winners ample time to find cruises offering the best value and timing to suit their holiday plans.
- Absolute Flexibility: Winners will be able to book with any cruise line, from any port, to any destination throughout Australia and internationally, at any time through Cruiseabout using the $5,000 voucher.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT PROMOTION ON ALL RAFFLE TICKETS
- EXCLUSIVE: Every raffle ticket will have a $50 DISCOUNT VOUCHER for holidays booked through Cruiseabout.
- This discount will greatly increase your ticket sales.
RECEIVE EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR RAFFLE EASY TO SET UP, EASY TO RUN, AND SUCCESSFUL
- There is no money up front to commence your Cruise raffle fundraiser (to schools, sporting clubs, any approved groups)
- Tickets are only $3 for this well sought after holiday prize
- We can get your raffle up and running within 14 days Raffle ticket
- You have extended payment terms: 20% after 30 days and the 80% balance is not due until 2 weeks before your draw
- You will receive all the materials to ensure a successful, easy to run fundraiser:
- Cruiseabout $5,000 voucher
- Professionally printed raffle tickets with your logo and raffle details
- Promotional Posters
- Parent's letters
- Seller incentive prizes
- Ticket tally system
- You can source additional prizes and add them to your raffle ticket at no extra printing cost
PERSONALISED RAFFLE STRUCTURE FOR YOUR GROUP
We have been offering our raffle fundraisers since 1999. We know what works! We know how to maximise profits and can structure a raffle in terms of the number of raffle books and cost to match your group. Please phone our office on 1300 133 022 and we’ll go over what’s best for your group.
Profits are impressive ranging from $5,500 for the 200 book raffle category, $11,300 for the 300 book raffle category and $17,200 for the 400 book category when all tickets are sold.
Break evens are also easily achievable: sell only 108 books for the 200 book category to cover your invoice cost, 111 Books for the 300 book category, and 114 books for the 400 book category.
We don’t charge high service fees and transaction costs.
Please phone our raffle desk on 1300 133 022 to discuss how we will assist you with your very own major raffle fundraiser.
We can get your raffle up and running immediately.
Please review the Cruise raffle information below: (click to view information)
- It is easy to organise and run.
- We do all the work to supply your very own raffle. After deciding on the book package, forward your start and draw dates, draw location and logo and within 24-48 hours your raffle ticket artwork is emailed to you for your approval.
- Your professionally printed raffle books are shipped within seven (7) days of your artwork approval.
- No money up front to schools, registered clubs and approved groups, and a payment plan over the life of the raffle; pay the final 80% just two weeks before your draw.*
- Tickets are only $3 RRP.
- It is your very own raffle. Someone in your group or community will win it.
- We offer a number of raffle book size packages and work with you to match the optimum one with the size of your group; low breakeven and in turn a high profit for your group.
- Include additional donated prizes with no extra printing costs.
- Create a great deal of excitement drawing your winner at a weekly parade/assembly, specified time at a fete or at a club function.
- personalised colour raffle tickets with your logo,
- promotional posters,
- seller incentive prizes,
- parent letters,
- ticket sales tally management systems,
- Cruiseabout voucher.
- The Cruise raffle prize is a $5,000 Cruiseabout voucher.
- It has a 2 year use by allowing ample time for the winners to arrange their holiday.
- Winners can book through Cruiseabout travel agencies utilising the $5,000 voucher on any cruise line, from any port, to any destination, anytime (depending on availability of course)
- Contact our office about selecting the most effective and profitable book package that best suits your group.
- Plan your draw date, the date you want to hand out the raffle books which we suggest is a minimum of 6 weeks before your draw date. This allows your families/members a selling period of a minimum of 4 weeks and then a 2 week reminder period.
- Obtain the necessary permits (ACT, WA only) or your Declared Status for Victoria.
- Book online or download the booking form or phone us on 1300 133 022. Email your emblem/logo here.
- We’ll get the artwork for your raffle ticket to you within 24-48 hours. We despatch the raffle books to you approximately 7-10 days after your approval of the raffle ticket artwork, together with your co-ordinator’s how to/information pack and posters.
- Place the promotion posters around your premises.
- Commence selling - hand out the books to your families/members. Use our free computer accounting software to automatically keep records of sold books/tickets. Or you can use the hard copy tally sheets.
- Pay the 20% first payment 4 weeks after the receipt of your books. Our payment terms have been designed to take pressure off your cash flows.
- Pay the balance of 80% two weeks prior to your draw date which allows sufficient time to get your holiday certificates to you for your draw, and we also despatch the reward prizes for your sellers.
By using the prizes you:
- Achieve greater excitement and increased participation from your sellers
- Reward your sellers for a job well done
- Add FUN to your fundraiser and say "Thank you" to your participating sellers for the extra effort they put forward
Please call our office on 1300 133 022 to talk to our friendly, knowledgeable and experienced raffle consultants.